EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Non-Exclusive technology license of Plasma Pyrolysis Technology
The Institute for Plasma Research (IPR), Gandhinagar is an aided institute of the Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India and has been working on research and development in the field of plasma science & technology and allied fields. As an initiative to address societal problems, IPR has developed several plasma-based technologies relevant to societal and environmental applications. Specifically, IPR has developed proprietary plasma pyrolysis technology which is capable to safely dispose biomedical waste in an eco-friendly manner as per MoEF/CPCB guidelines.
IPR invites applications from industry/organizations interested in commercializing plasma pyrolysis technology for safe disposal of biomedical waste. Brief information about the technology available for transfer is provided below:
WHAT WILL THE INDUSTRY GET?
The eligible industries upon approval of the competent authority & payment of the applicable technology license fee will get the following:
1. List of technology transfer documents along with detailed bill of materials, drawings, circuit layouts, design basis information, process operation and maintenance information instructions etc. for 15 kg/h and 50 kg/h was disposal capacity plants along with the original Technology Knowhow & License agreement.
2. Non-exclusive rights to commercialize the plasma pyrolysis technology for safe disposal of bio-medical waste for a period of 10 years. This can be further renewed upon approval from IPR.
3. Free Technology assistance and support for a period of 2 years from the date of the agreement. After 2 years period, the technology assistance and support can be offered, but on chargeable basis.
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested parties may fill up the following application form and submit the list of documents listed below:
1. Cover letter addressed to Director, IPR responding to the EoI specified here.
3. Payment of Rs. 590/- (Rs. 500 + 18%GST) as Demand Draft or by electronic remittance to IPR’s bank details (please click to here) (a copy of the payment confirmation along with transaction ID and date may be submitted if done electronically)
4. Documents related to your company’s registration (Copy of PAN CARD, GST certificate, Registration documents / certificate of incorporation, SSI/MSME recognition, and other Government issued certifications) as applicable.
5. Audited financial reports of last 3 years, IT Returns of last 3 years.
6. Details of top management (Brief CV of Chairman/Managing Director/Board of Directors)
7. One page Business plan on how your company will commercialize the technology if licensed to you.
8. List of project, installations or collaborations indicating the name of company, client, year, title of project etc. in the below given format
Title of project
9. Leaflets & brochures of your company
The hard copy of documents in a sealed envelope superscribing EXPRESSION OF INTEREST for Non-Exclusive technology license of Plasma Pyrolysis Technology (Bio-Medical Waste) may be sent to:
Institute for Plasma Research
Near Indira Bridge, Bhat,
Gandhinagar – 382428 (Gujarat)
For any further queries, please feel free to contact Dr. Nirav Jamnapara, Head – PTTS at 079-23964039/38, email: email@example.com